According to Huawei smartwatch reviews, it is a sophisticated, sleek looking. The watch is durable. It does not hinder long sleeve or cause pain during pushups because of its non-bulky design. The Huawei smartwatch specs are not much different from other pricier smartwatches. However, there are slight differences in interface, functioning, and design. However, if you can deal with a slight compromise on everything else, but need more than an excellent battery; this is the perfect smartwatch for you.
- Diamond light carbon coating
- Stainless steel casing
- Scratch proof
- Silicone strap; irritation-free
- 5 ATM Water-resistant, safe for splashes, freshwater swimming, rain, and snow
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Pins for charging, heat-free. Saves battery as compared to wireless charging
- A week of battery, with 24/7 heart rate sensor functioning.
- Swappable straps
- Dimensions: 46.5 mm x 46.5 mm x 10.6 mm
- Battery is unremovable
- Bluetooth 4.2
The Huawei smartwatch price is lower than other flagship smartwatches. However, it runs on a custom Huawei software which does not allow installation of third-party applications as of yet, but it has yet to be developed. The Huawei smartwatch in Pakistan costs PKR 26,500.